1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, within 14 days
2. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier designated by him, acquires physical possession of the goods. In the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered in a single order and delivered separately, from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by them, acquires physical possession of the last good.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to inform SENSEI STORE (SENSEI STORE BY MANUEL TURCONI, Via G. Carducci 1 - 20010 Canegrate MI - email@example.com), of his decision to withdraw from the contract through a explicit declaration (e.g. letter sent by mail, e-mail).
4. To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
5. If the Customer withdraws from this contract, all payments made to SENSEI STORE will be refunded, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs deriving from the possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which SENSEI STORE will be informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this refund.
The refund can be suspended until the goods are received or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back, if previous.
6. The Customer is required to return the goods or deliver them to SENSEI STORE at SENSEI STORE DI MANUEL TURCONI, Via G. Carducci 1 - 20010 Canegrate MI, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he communicated his withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the Customer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. The Customer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. The customer cannot in any case exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygiene reasons or connected to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
8. The Customer declares to be fully aware that, in accordance with the provisions of article 59, paragraph 1, letter c), of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 and subsequent amendments), the right of withdrawal it is excluded in the case of Purchase Agreements relating to Customized Products.